Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone!

I know I have been rather absent from this blog, but no more! This year I have two very important New Year's Resolutions:

>Post a review here at least once a month; and
>Read More

Last year I neglected my reading, but no longer! I shall be avoiding television re-runs like the plague and devoting myself to the written word.

And no longer shall I give up on a book after a mediocre first chapter! I have seen the error of my ways, and if the book has at least some worthy qualities I shall endeavor to read the entire thing.

I shall finish at least 12 books this year, with the hopes of it coming out more like at least 24 by December. I shall become a reading fiend! This year's word is "Discovery," and I plan to discover as many books as I possibly can.

So here's to an amazing and word-filled 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment