Wednesday, May 25, 2011

To review or not to review...

I tend to be a very opinionated and sometimes critical person - mostly of entertainment, but a little of life as well. According to Veronica Roth's novel Divergent, this would suggest me for Candor, the honesty faction. Honestly, I don't believe in being honest unless it is helpful to someone - otherwise, I try very hard to keep my mouth shut. But I have read one too many frustrating (and a few brilliant) works of fiction, and I just can't stay quiet any longer. My opinions must be heard! Even if only by the black hole that is the world wide web.

This blog will be completely devoted to reviewing the entertainment (and perhaps a little life) that finds it way into my atmosphere. I will not pull punches, but I will never get nasty - I will be brutally honest, but fair. I'm just going to tell it as I see it, and hopefully my opinion will be helpful to you, curious reader.

If not, pardon my candor.

No comments:

Post a Comment