Friday, June 17, 2011

Blue Exorcist: Volume 2 by Kazue Kato

Got my hands on Volume 2!!!

Summary: Rin, son of Satan, and his classmates work hard to rise in the ranks and become full Exorcists. But as Rin comes into his powers, he starts discovering just how many enemies he will have to face - and just how many people want him dead.

Reality Check: When this finally came yesterday I couldn't wait to read it, and now that I've finished I'm already flipping back through to re-read my favorite parts. The art doesn't even bother me anymore. Great action, engaging characters, exciting story! One of the best manga series ever!!!

My favorite part: Still what he does with his tail! XD

Conclusion: Will be collecting the entire series. If you haven't read it, start!

Genre: Older Teen Paranormal Action Adventure

 out of 4 Paws Up

No comments:

Post a Comment